How are you faring during this China Virus outbreak? Are you still employed but not sure for how long? Are you waiting for a stimulus check that won’t come during your lifetime? Are you watching as your ability to provide for your family dwindles every day? If the answer to any of these questions is yes, it might be in your best interest to continue reading this short blog.
On December 11, 2020 I released an hour-long podcast and YouTube video outlining my motivations for the Heinessight 2021 1 Year 1 Million Books Challenge. If you would like to watch that video after you read the blog, I will leave a link below. If you would like to just skip to the video on YouTube just click this link or this one to listen to the podcast only.
What Could Motivate Matthew Heines to Want to Sell 1 Million Books?
Some say necessity is the mother of invention. Once again, this is age-old bit of wisdom led to the inspiration I had to one day wake up and tell my wife:
“Honey, this year I’m going to sell a million books.”
One of the books I hope will add to my million sales –
Deceptions of the Ages: “Mormons” Freemasons and Extraterrestrials
My dear wife, a down-to-earth banker, simply did what she always does when she hears another pre-dawn proclamation of another profit producing product or promotional pattern of presenting my premium books and apparel to the public.
“How do you plan on producing such positive results?” she asked.
And therein lieth the rub. What would make a paranoid public participate in such an experiment as I was proposing?
To sell a million books, My Year in Oman will have to get a lot of sales to ignite interest in the
American Experiences in Arabia During the War On Terror Series.
Another Year in Oman: Between Iraq and a Hard Place is going to make it easy to sell a million books in Europe and the Middle East.
The answer was easy.
Killing Time in Saudi Arabia is Going to need to make a killing to get us close to our 1 million goal.
If Matthew Heines Can Sell a Million Books
– So Can You
- Make this search for extreme profitability public.
- Point out the pitfalls and perils of the proposition.
- Provide positive periodic updates on my podcast.
- Post podcasts with experts in marketing, social media promotions and publishing.
- Compile my experiences at the completion of a year in a published purview of the previous years experiences called How to Sell a Million Books or something in near proximity.
- Make Selling 1 Million Books in 1 Year a rewarded experience.
- Provide my Books in Heinessight Podcast as a platform for publishing industry professionals to provide publishing peerage
- Provide an opportunity for over a million people to come together as a community, support independent authors and get some real cool stuff.
How do I participate in the
1 Million Books in 1 Year Challenge?
If you want to support independent authors, thinkers and small businesses
If you want to learn from the best in the industry
If you want to participate and read some amazing books by Matthew Heines
The Rainier Paradigm. Can my only fiction book outsell my non-fiction titles?
- Buy any book by Matthew Heines.
- Leave a Verified Purchase review on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iTunes or Nook.
- Keep watching Books in Heinessight or listening to our podcast on your favorite podcast network.
- As we reach our monthly goals people who leave reviews on Amazon will be selected for drawings, giveaways and more.
- If you buy directly from the Heinessight Bookstore, you will automatically be entered into a special drawing conducted once a month.
1 Million Books in 1 Year
Do you think we can do it?
Do you have any advice before the 1 Million Books in 1 Year officially begins on January 1, 2021?
Matthew Heines is an author, teacher, podcaster, YouTuber and a lot of other things that end in ‘er.’