A Thousand Arabian Nights – American Style. Three books and almost four years in Arabia, during the first years of the War On Terror.. Exclusively on Kindle: The 3 Book Series: American Experiences in Arabia During the War On Terror.
Starts with the peaceful, romantic and humorous My Year in Oman: An American Experience in Arabia During the War On Terror.
Then immerse yourself deeper into Omani and Arab Gulf Culture and travel in Another Year in Oman: Between Iraq and a Hard Place.
Finally, finish off as a military contractor in Saudi Arabia, training Saudi Arabian officers to speak English, in the middle of an insurrection in Killing Time in Saudi Arabia: An American Experience.
- Experience the first years of the War On Terror in Arabia
- Visit every major city in Arabia
- Travel to some of the most exotic locations in the world – and set up camp.
- Objective descriptions of Omani and Saudi life, values and culture
- Honest, inside glimpses of the Arab world during the War On Terror
- Experience travel by four-wheel drive across the Sultanate of Oman and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Go where even Lawrence of Arabia dared not tread
- Meet women from Oman, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Tunisia and India and get to understand what makes them so valuable to the world.
- All of this and much, much more. If you ever wondered what it would be like to live in Arabia, now is your chance.
- Scroll up and order your Kindle book today.
A year later, the American veteran and history teacher finds himself completely devoid of the paradise he enjoyed the previous year in Arabia in this non-fiction love story. There are a lot of books about Oman out there but this is one Oman travel book as well as a Middle East jobs book you are never going to forget! If you want to travel Middle East style, you must start in the Sultanate of Oman. If you are looking for a funny romance book combined with an Oman travel book, you may read, but that you may never believe, don’t even bother looking elsewhere, you’ll be talking about this book with your friends for years.
In the immediate aftermath of the attack on Iraq in 2003, the Saudi Arabian peninsula erupted with an armed insurrection that was kept hidden from an indifferent world. It was because of the killing and terror in Saudi Arabia, that it was still possible for the author to find romance in this non-fiction love story of loss, love and survival. Here, in this romantic Saudi Arabia book, you will find an amazing story about survival, friendship and maintaining a sense of normalcy in a world that is anything but. From the first word to the last, Killing Time in Saudi Arabia is a way to travel Middle East fashion and learn about the Arab Culture and Saudi Arabia in the face of adversity. If you are looking for a Middle East jobs book or a Saudi Arabia book to teach you how to survive and thrive in this amazing country, this is that book and, it is also the most romantic book you’ll be sharing with your friends for years.